MKC-A07 is a compact multipurpose instrument based on gas-discharge counters. The instrument is easily operated with buttons on its handle.
MKC-A07 uses USB 2.0 or optional wireless communication to transfer measured data to external devices. When connected via USB 2.0, the MKC-A07 survey meter also charges.
With its high level of ingress protection, light weight, and a wide range of operating temperatures, the MKC-A07 survey meter supports operation in harsh field conditions.
- Operational detection of unauthorized trafficking of nuclear and radioactive materials to facilities and territories in order to ensure their anti-terrorist protection
- In radiological laboratories, as part of a mobile radiation monitoring system
- Operational monitoring of the radiation situation at nuclear power facilities, military facilities
- Radiation situation monitoring performed by the Ministry of Emergency Situations services and the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Service of Russia
- All-in-one: simultaneous measurement of alpha, beta and gamma radiation
- Independent measurement channels with gamma compensation in the beta channel
- High sensitivity, quick measurements
- User-friendly interface that does not require specialized knowledge in radiation measurements
- Strong operator’s safety features
- High resistance to environmental effects
- Non-volatile measurement log with reference to real time and geographic coordinates (option)