MKC-A07 is a compact and all-in-one instrument based on Geiger-Mueller counters. The instrument is easily operated with buttons on its handle.
MKC-A07 uses USB 2.0 or wireless communication (ZigBee with up to 500 m range) to transfer measured data to external devices. When connected via USB 2.0, the MKC-A07 survey meter also charges.
With its high level of ingress protection, light weight, and a wide range of operating temperatures, the MKC-A07 survey meter supports operation in harsh field conditions.
The MKC-A07 survey-meter can be used in radiological laboratories, as part of mobile radiation monitoring system, for onsite radiation monitoring at nuclear energy facilities, military sites, as well as by emergency and incident response services, and sanitary and epidemiological services.
- All-in-one: simultaneous measurement of alpha, beta and gamma radiation
- Independent measurement channels with gamma compensation in the beta channel
- High sensitivity, quick measurements
- User-friendly interface that does not require specialized knowledge
- Strong operator’s safety features
- High resistance to environmental effects