MKC-A07 is a compact and all-in-one instrument based on Geiger-Mueller counters. The instrument is easily operated with buttons on its handle.
MKC-A07 uses USB 2.0 or wireless communication (ZigBee with up to 500 m range) to transfer measured data to external devices. When connected via USB 2.0, the MKC-A07 survey meter also charges.
With its high level of ingress protection, light weight, and a wide range of operating temperatures, the MKC-A07 survey meter supports operation in harsh field conditions.
- All-in-one: simultaneous measurement of alpha, beta and gamma radiation
- Independent measurement channels with gamma compensation in the beta channel
- High sensitivity, quick measurements
- User-friendly interface that does not require specialized knowledge
- Strong operator’s safety features
- High resistance to environmental effects
- Non-volatile measurement log with reference to real time and geographic coordinates