The RM-1SM-01 monitor consists of the detecting unit and set of mounting parts. The
detecting unit is a metal case containing a gamma detector and electronic units. The monitor is mounted at the place of its installation using the set of mounting parts. The type and components of the set of mounting parts depend on the deployment place.
Application of lead shields enhances efficiency of gamma radiation detection.
The monitor transfers data to a control panel or a PC and mobile device with the installed dedicated software. Values in Specification section are valid for the
detecting unit excluding the set of mounting parts.
- Settable detection thresholds
- Expandability and connection to external devices
- Dry contact
- Storage of events in the non-volatile archive
- Embedded selftest system
- Access to the monitor parameters via the RS-485 interface (optional Ethernet)
- Can be embedded in an access control unit (turnstile)
- PVC-01K Control Panel – used to set up parameters of the monitor and display results
- MKC-A03 Handheld radiation monitor – used to search for and localize, identify and measure the detected ionizing radiation source dose rate.
- Equipment of the radiation monitoring integrated system:
- Video monitoring set – video recording of the alarming object
- Data acquisition server – acquisition and
processing of data, logging of alarm events
- Operator’s Workstation – data input,
display of current and logged data
- Data acquisition and processing unit – acquisition and processing of data, control of radiation monitoring equipment, data base maintaining
- Mobile Operator’s Workstation – a tablet PC based device used by the officer-on-duty to control and promptly respond to alarms