The dosimeter is designed as a portable cylindrically shaped device containing a scintillation gamma detector, electronics units, and devices for wired and wireless communication.
The dosimeter has several options for mounting the base unit:
- on the handle (with the smartphone holder)
- on the telescopic rod
- on the wall (with the possibility of power supply from an external source)
The telescopic rod is designed for making measurements in places that are difficult to reach and remote from the operator.
The smartphone is used to continuously display the measured dose and count rate of the pulses received from the gamma detector. Specialized software allows the user to transfer files between the gamma detector and the smartphone, as well as transfer, process, store and view measurement data.
The device comes with a carrying bag that holds the device with accessories for field operation.
The dosimeter scintillation detector converts ionizing radiation quanta into pulse amplitude with their following registration and analysis using a multi-channel amplitude analyzer.
- Portable device with a wide range of recorded energies and exposure dose rate
- Quick availability
- Audible and visual alarm
- Database of alarm events
- 16 hours of continuous operation from a fully charged battery
- Data transmission using a Bluetooth wireless data network up to 30 m or serial protocol (MODBUS)
- Shock-resistant housing