The RM-1SM-03 radiation monitor is designed as a metal case containing gamma-detector and electronics units. It is shipped with a set of mounting parts depending on the place of its installation.
The radiation monitor is equipped with an embedded occupancy sensor that allows reliable detection of the object in the search area.
The radiation monitor transfers data to a control panel or a PC and mobile device with the installed dedicated software.
Values in Specification section are valid for the detecting unit without the set of mounting parts.
When operating as part of the Integrated System, the radiation monitor can be equipped with a video camera to record alarms.
- Operating mode – continuous, automatic
- Settable detection thresholds
- Automatic classification of alarms into three safety categories set by the operator
- Possibilities of expansion and connection of external devices
- Generation of “dry contact” in case of an alarm event
- Automatic registration of events in a non-volatile archive
- Embedded automatic selftest system
- Access to the system parameters via RS-485 interface (optional Ethernet)
- Generation of video information on the target object (when video surveillance sets are connected)
- Service life is 12 years
- PVC-01K Control Panel – used to set up the RM radiation monitor parameters and display results
- MKC-A03 Handheld radiation monitor – used to search for and localize, identify and measure the detected ionizing radiation source dose rate
- Equipment of the radiation monitoring integrated system:
- Video monitoring set – video recording of the alarming object
- Data acquisition and processing equipment – acquisition and processing of data, logging of alarm events
- Operator’s Workstation – data input, display of current and logged data
- Mobile Operator’s Workstation – a tablet PC based device for the Officer-on-duty to monitor and promptly respond to alarms
- Telecommunication equipment – connection of the radiation monitor and video monitoring sets to the radiation monitoring integrated system