The RM-1SM-02 is designed as a metal case containing gamma detector and electronics units. The monitor is equipped with an embedded occupancy sensor and light and sound alarms.
Application of lead shields enhances efficiency of gamma radiation detection.
The monitor transfers data to a control panel or a PC and mobile device with the installed dedicated software.
- Sound and light alarms
- Settable detection thresholds
- Expandability and connection to external devices
- Dry contact
- Storage of events in the non-volatile archive
- Embedded selftest system
- Access to the monitor parameters via the RS-485 interface (optional Ethernet)
- PVC-01K Control Panel – used to set up parameters of the radiation monitor and display scanning results
- MKC-A03 Handheld radiation monitor – used to search for and localize, identify and measure the detected ionizing radiation source dose rate
- Equipment of the radiation monitoring integrated system:
- Video monitoring set – video recording of the alarming object
- Data acquisition and processing equipment – acquisition and processing of data, logging of alarm events
- Operator’s Workstation – data input, display of current and logged data
- Mobile Operator’s Workstation – a tablet PC based device for the Officer-on-duty to monitor and promptly respond to alarms
- Telecommunication equipment – connection of the RPM and video monitoring sets to the radiation monitoring integrated system