The RM-1SM-02 radiation monitor is designed as a metal case containing gamma detector and electronics units. The radiation monitor is equipped with an embedded occupancy sensor and light and sound alarms.
Application of a lead shield enhances efficiency of gamma radiation detection.
The radiation monitor transfers data to a control panel or a computer and mobile device with the installed dedicated software.
When operating as part of the Integrated System, the radiation monitor can be equipped with a video camera to record alarms.
- Operating mode – continuous, automatic
- Sound and visual alarms
- Settable detection thresholds
- Automatic classification of alarms into three safety categories set by the operator
- Possibilities of expansion and connection of external devices
- Generation of “dry contact” in case of an alarm event
- Automatic registration of events in a non-volatile archive
- Embedded automatic selftest system
- Access to the system parameters via RS-485 interface (optional Ethernet)
- Generation of video information on the target object (when video surveillance sets are connected)
- Service life is 12 years
- PVC-01K Control Panel – used to set up the RM radiation monitor parameters and display results
- MKC-A03 Handheld radiation monitor – used to search for and localize, identify and measure the detected ionizing radiation source dose rate
- Equipment of the radiation monitoring integrated system:
- Video monitoring set – video recording of the alarming object
- Data acquisition and processing equipment – acquisition and processing of data, logging of alarm events
- Operator’s Workstation – data input, display of current and logged data
- Mobile Operator’s Workstation – a tablet PC based device for the Officer-on-duty to monitor and promptly respond to alarms
- Telecommunication equipment – connection of the radiation monitor and video monitoring sets to the radiation monitoring integrated system